We are experienced educators and process facilitators, working with international, national and regional governance agencies, corporations, not-for-profits, educational organisations and community groups. You’ll find a list of examples of our work here.
We are happy to offer, customised to your needs, digitally or in person:
- interactive workshops from 30 minutes to full days
- courses and trainings for staff, members, leadership teams and others
- lectures, keynote addresses and conference/seminar presentations
- process facilitation
- facilitation of study groups, support groups and reflective groups
- participation in panel discussions, interviews, media events etc
- research and writing on gender and environment issues as they are impacted by masculinities
- exploring the concepts of ecological masculinities and how to bring them to civil society through education for change practices
- and other events and activities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.